BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Etta Girl

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I have the joy of watching Etta Girl while Emily teaches a band class at a local private school. I ALWAYS look forward to having her, as do the boys! When I pick them up from school, they always ask "Are our girls at home?" They all have so much fun! And don't let Etta's petite size fool you. She is a pint size fire cracker who can manage her own with these big boys!

Playing trains.
Sharing the sofa! (a most coveted snuggle spot.)
When I first started watching Etta, I went to the store and picked up a few "girly things"... This is Etta feeding her baby.
This picture probably describes Etta's personality better than any of the above... she has on her fairy skirt, and the fireman's hat. It just typifies her. I LOVE it!

4 comments:

Team Weaver said...

Oh Etta Girl! She is a super star for sure! I LOVE that last picture...you are so right...that is totally Etta!! What a great post Christine!

Emily, Bob, Etta & Mae said...

The pic on the couch makes them look like an oreo cookie!

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neuropoet said...

Oh my goodness - she is adorable! She reminds me of my Lyci-Girl...