BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Introducing: BAILEY!

Our family received a WONDERFUL Christmas gift this year! A darling puppy we named Bailey! Bailey is a Beagle/Chihuahua mix. She is about the cutest little dog ever, and her personality is even more adorable!
Grammy and Ronpa delivered her to us on December 23rd, after fostering her for 2 weeks. I know it could not have been easy. Bailey has a way of casting a spell of love over all who meet her! Here are a few of my favorite photos of Bailey, and our family enjoying her. Especially Noah. I have never seen a 4 year old boy have such a gift with animals. He is so gentle with them, and has such affection for them. I am so thankful we are able to have our animals to cultivate that special gift he has!

The next best thing to Santa? GRAMMY!
Noah snuggling his new puppy.

Lea and Bailey developed a great friendship right away. It's so nice to see them play! I know Lea loves her, even though Bailey's energy tuckers her out sometimes!
Sweet baby face!
Bailey never misses an opportunity to snuggle with Noah.

My sweet animals! Lea, snoring... Bailey, and Oliver. Oliver has been a real trooper, too! He is a very forgiving cat for all the chaos in our home. Despite the noise and excitement, Oliver remains very social and loves to play with Bailey. Oliver is also good at telling Bailey when he is 'done'. Tee hee!!
I LOVE how tiny she is on the giant dog bed! This was taken this month, February 2011. I just wonder how big she'll actually get?!
And again.... Noah feel asleep, and Bailey hoped right up to snooze with him!
Bailey often hops in my bed in the morning as we are getting everyone ready for their day. She tucks herself in under the covers and snoozes, often, until late morning! It is darling! These days, my bed is not getting made until the afternoon because she is just TOO cute to disturb!
We sure are in love with our new puppy! I hope you enjoy these photos of our new addition.

0 comments: