BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chicks Who Drive Trucks Rock

Every Tuesday and Thursday I have the blessing of watching Miss Etta Wicks while her Mommy, my BFF Emily, teaches music at a local private school. I LOVE Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are just.so.much.fun. I pick Etta up, and then she and I drive to the boys' pre-school, and pick up her "Crazy Boys". Etta and I enjoy lots of girl talk on the way to get the boys... Today was so hilarious, I just HAD to share it with you all:
Bold

Etta (2): There's a red truck!

Me: YA! Who else drives a red truck?

Etta: My Dad. And Uncle Matt. And Joe.

Me: WOW! You know LOTS of people who drive red trucks. Etta, which do you like more? Trucks, or cars?

Etta: Trucks.

Me: Ya, me too. Chicks who drive trucks rock.

Etta: Ya. My Dad, too.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Cutie Pie!


~Jenny